“The law of of helping is very simple. smile, do what you can at the moment that you can, but remember , sometimes it requires taking additional steps.“Cmaribeth
- Recovery From Religion: Having doubts and need help to understand whats been happening in your mind regarding religion. Here you can find professional secular guidance.
- The Center : The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Community. Resources and support is available throughout the site. Though it is stationed in New York, speaking with someone could possibly get you other information to other sources in your local area.
- NATIONAL SUICIDE PREVENTION LIFE LINE: If you ever find yourself needing someone to talk to the lifeline is always there and available to anyone needing support.
- Sexual Assault, RAINN Do not hesitate to reach out to this organization. They are there to help you.
- Domestic Violence:There are signs to domestic abuse, not everyone is able to recognize them. Learning about them can save a life, getting help is a responsibility that has to be handled by you. Reaching out is the first step.
- Promundo: Offers many opportunities to aid, assist. They can help you learn about gender equality, and how to prevent violence. Through programs, and advocacy men can learn to become healthier at handling issues in life.